Page 4

Hindi Happy Diwali SMS: Ram ji
Sri ram ji aapke ghar sukh ki barsat karen, Dukhon ka naas karen. Prem ki phuljhari wa anar aapke ghar ko roshan kare. Roshni ke diye aapki jingagi me khusiya layen. Happy deepawali Happy Deepawali sms, Happy Diwali 2009 SMS

Humour sms msgs: WOW
Teacher: Four beautiful girls are walking on the road. Change it to exclamatory sentence. Student: WOW ! Humour/funny sms messages

Funny/flirting Boy-vs-Girl SMS : behan
Boy: agar me mar gaya to kiya tum dosri shadi karogi? Girl: nai me apni BEHAN ke saath reh lungi Girl: agar me mar gayi to? Boy: Me bhi tumari BEHAN ke sath rehlonga

Funny sms message: father in law
 law professor ask the student_ which is the most important law of finance for starting a new business? student replies : father in law

Husband-wife and the Gay criminal
 A criminal broke into bed room , tied up Husband & Wife Kissed wife’s ear & went 2 Bathroom. Husband told Wife “Satisfy him or he will Kill Us, Be strong I LOVE YOU.” Wife said: He didn’t kiss me , he whispered in my EAR that he’s GAY , need vasline and i told him its in the BATHROOM , So be STRONG I LOVE YOU TO… husband: WTF Funny Orkut scraps, Orkut MSGs

Happy Diwali SMS in sanskrit: Namustute
Shubham karoti kalyanam, arogram dhana sampada, shatru buddhi vinashay, deepamjyoti namostute Wishing u n yr family very HAPPY DIWALI Happy Diwali SMS msg

Hindi-English: Hinglish SMS messages: Sab kuch
U may b out of my nazar, But u r not out of my dil. U may b out of my reach, But u r not out of my soch. I may b kuch bi nahin 2 u, But u’re always sab kuch 2 me! Hindlish sms message, Love sms, lovely sms msg

Teasing SMS: Boy-girl : Harkat
BOY: chalo kisi sunsan jaga par ghomney chalen !!! Girl : Tum aisi waisi harkat to nahin karogay? Boy : Nahi Girl: Phir rehnedo kya faida !

Hindi Love sms: Appko Mile khusi
Aapki Zindagi mein kabhi koi gam na ho Aapki Aankhe kabhi nam na ho Aapko mile Zindagi ki har khushi Bhalehi uss khushi mein hum na ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment